In this tutorial, you will learn how to create a brand new one-validator network from your own substrate-based image.
You might want to use it to run some tests, or join more nodes into it to simulate a more complicated scenario. And you are safe to delete the whole network after you're done, and pay only a small price for it since we charge on an hourly basis.
- A public substrate-based image on docker hub
- A workspace with credit card binded
1. Click ADD -> CREATE DEV
2. Fill the form
3. Chose the spec of bootnode. Note: location decides where your network and all the nodes to join the network sit.
4. Submit then go back to Node List. Wait until it finishes
5. Click Create New in Node List Page, you shall be able to select your new created network