In this tutorial, you will learn how to transfer assets on your CENNZnet dev network
- See our previous tutorial How to create your own CENNZnet dev network
1. In the Node List page, click your CENNZnet dev node
2. Copy the WebSocket URL under the API endpoints section
3. Go to CENNZnet Portal
4. In the Settings, click custom endpoint and paste the WebSocket URL. Then click Save & Reload
5. In Accounts pages, click + Add account to add the pre-defined Alice account
6. Fill the form and save
bottom drive obey lake curtain smoke basket hold race lonely fit walk
|keypair crypto type||
|secret derivation path||
7. Now you should see your account
8. Now you can transfer assets from your account. Go to Send assets page and fill the form. In the send to address section, you can choose an account added to your accounts list or fill an address.
9. Double-check and confirm the transfer
10. To check whether your transaction is successful, you might want to check the balance of the receiver account. Go to Advanced -> Chain state, choose `genericAsset` and `fressBalance(AssetId, AccountId): Balance`, fill the AssetId and the AccountId you want to check, press `+` button, then you will see the balance.
Join our telegram channel to get in touch, and you may even ask the admin for a coupon to try CENNZnet Azalea for free.