Although CENNZnet is still under preview, you can still add it to OnFinality so that you and your team can create your own CENNZnet developer network. In this tutorial, you will learn how to add a network-spec for CENNZnet
1. Networks Page, Click Add and then Create Dev to start adding a custom network spec for your own network.
2. Fill the network spec with the following details to add CENNZnet's current working build.
3. Then fill in the next page to create a node, you can view more details about this page here
4. Double-check the node details that you've entered and click Create Node.
5. After clicking the Create Node button, you will be redirected to a Congratulations page.
6. Then you should see CENNZnet Dev in your Networks with Pending status. OnFinality is currently creating your own private dev network in the background, this should only take a few minutes to complete.
7. After the status changes to Enabled and your dev network is deployed, you should see a the CENNZnet Dev Node under Nodes section
8. Congratulations! Now you have created your own CENNZnet dev network!
Join our telegram channel to get in touch, and you can even ask the admin for a coupon to try CENNZnet Azalea for free.